We give our customers a Free 6 Month Warranty on all purchases from Half Price Computers.
What is the 6 Month Warranty?
- All individual’s Half Price Computers purchases come with a Free 6 Month Warranty.
- Anything bought from us within the last 6 months [180 calendar days] can be returned to us if found to be defective.
- We will repair or replace the unit (at our discretion), free of charge.
What does the warranty cover?
- Any defective machine bought from us by you within 6 months [180 calendar days] of being purchased from Half Price Computers.
What does the warranty not cover?
- All items older than 6 months [180 calendar days] from the date of purchase.
- We will not refund any purchases without a proof of purchase provided.
- Accidents, negligence, abuse or misuse.
- If any problems do arise and you are not satisfied with your purchase, please contact us. We are more than happy to resolve any situation ASAP.
If I need the warranty what do I do?
All you need to do to get your replacement machine is the following:
- Notify Half Price Computers in writing of the problem.
- Include proof of your purchase (payment).
- After we receive your claim, we will contact you either via email or phone.
- We process your claim.
- We will contact you to confirm the address for the replacement/repair item.
- We dispatch a vehicle to retrieve the item, and thereafter deliver your replacement/repair.
What do I need to send you for my warranty?
- Just send us your proof of purchase which you received when you bought from us.
- Simply send this with your claim in writing and you’re set.
Who deals with my claim?
- We personally assess all claims and reply to you on the refund process (or replacement process, if requested).
- Half Price Computers will make a final decision on the legitimacy of all claims.
What happens after my claim is approved?
- After we approve your claim, we will notify you of the decision.
- We will then replace or repair the machine to the same specifications.
- This will be delivered to the original buyers address (unless otherwise confirmed) as soon as possible.